|Hand Value||Probability of Going Bust %|
How To Play Blackjack To Win
- Be Aware Of House Edge - Both land-based and online casinos will always have at least a small edge over you, the player. This is simply the nature of the beast and is one of the reasons why you’ll never see a casino going out of business. For example, you’ll have to play first. Therefore, if you go bust, you’ll automatically lose the hand even if the dealer goes bust two seconds after you. Make sure you understand all aspects of the house edge before you start playing.
- Different Variations = Different Rules - Don’t just assume that because you’re playing blackjack all of the rules will be the same as the standard version. If you go in with that mindset it will be a recipe for disaster. There are far too many versions to list here. However, the games you’re most likely to encounter are Blackjack Surrender, Atlantic City Blackjack, Double Exposure Blackjack, and a few others.
- Blackjack Strategies - As with all games, there are several betting systems on the market claiming to give you a better chance of winning. First of all, forget counting cards. Not only is it against house rules but you basically have to be a math genius in order to work out the percentages. However, there are certain legal strategies which can increase your chances - such as basic blackjack strategy. You can also use cheat sheets since the dealer can’t see you.
Blackjack Tips for Beginners
- Increase Your Stakes Slowly - Firstly, start playing with small stakes. If you go in all guns blazing on your very first hand and try to win half a million there’s a good chance you’re going to leave the table with your tail between your legs. Respect the game and try to get an understanding of how it works. Blackjack is a fun game to play, our advice would be to play through a minimum of 50 hands on the lowest stake before you start increasing the size of your bet.
- Understand the Percentages - Obviously, the main aim of this game is to get to 21. Therefore, it’s extremely important that you fully understand the odds. For example, if you’re sitting on 18 and you choose to hit there’s a good chance that you’re going to go bust. However, if you’re sitting on 11 or less you literally can’t lose by taking one more hit. Do your research and don’t play blindly. It’ll pay off in the long term.
- Focus On Yourself - It’s easy to make rash decisions based on what other players are doing. For example, if somebody at the table raises the stakes significantly it might send a shiver down your spine. However, it doesn’t really matter what the players around you are doing. You’re playing against the dealer and nobody else. Always keep this in mind before you make any decisions. This is one of our golden rules in regards to blackjack.
Blackjack Odds Chart
Play Real Money Blackjack
21 on autoWhere to play NetEnt Perfect Blackjack30 Sep 2019 Read more
Overcome the 1%What is Bluejay's Half-Bankroll blackjack strategy?19 Aug 2019 Read more
Blackjack 101Bankroll for Blackjack: How to manage your money19 Aug 2019 Read more
Garden StakesWhat is Atlantic City Blackjack? (Rules & Strategy)19 Aug 2019 Read more
21 Master ClassWhat is the Martingale Betting system?16 Aug 2019 Read more
Best 21 Strategy?What is the Parlay Betting Method? (Rules & Strategy)16 Aug 2019 Read more
Cracking the mythsBlackjack Betting Systems that Work: The Definitive List16 Aug 2019 Read more
21 SwitcherooWhat is Exchange Blackjack? (Rules & Strategy)16 Aug 2019 Read more
Latest TipsHow to win European Blackjack (Rules & Strategy)16 Aug 2019 Read more
Blackjack Master Class1-3-2-6 Betting System Guide: How to generate better returns using this strategy16 Aug 2019 Read more
Beat the competitionBlackjack Tournaments: How to Play and Win16 Aug 2019 Read more
Blackjack 101Blackjack Betting Limits: What are the must know facts?16 Aug 2019 Read more
Viva Las VegasVegas Strip Blackjack: Why do Blackjack pros choose this version?16 Aug 2019 Read more
More from 21?Online Pontoon: A Better Blackjack Alternative?16 Aug 2019 Read more
Blackjack 101What is a Positive and Negative Blackjack Progression Betting System?16 Aug 2019 Read more
SpicySpanish 21: A Blackjack Fiesta?16 Aug 2019 Read more
Blackjack StratsWhat is the D’Alembert Blackjack Method?16 Aug 2019 Read more
Best Strategy?What is the Labouchere Betting System?16 Aug 2019 Read more
Beat the dealerHow to win Double Exposure Blackjack16 Aug 2019 Read more
Blackjack BattleFlex your 21 skills in the LVBet Blackjack Marathon - Cash Prizes up for grabs09 Aug 2019 Read more
White Flag?When should you Surrender in Blackjack?02 Aug 2019 Read more
Cheap CardsWhich casinos have free blackjack games?30 Jul 2019 Read more
Risk vs RewardsHigh stakes vs low stakes: Which blackjack table limit is best for you?08 Jul 2019 Read more
Up your OddsHow to increase your Blackjack odds of winning: Best tactic to use08 Jul 2019 Read more
21 Pro TipsThe Science of Doubling Down in Blackjack (Essential Tips & Strategy)03 Jul 2019 Read more
New Table GamesMicrogaming Redefines the Gaming Experience with Two New Table Games26 Jun 2019 Read more
Which Online Casino has the Best Blackjack Odds?
100% cashback up to $100
Choose from over +200 games
Rate it (0)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Virgin Casino review Claim Now
Risk-free $100 Play.
Deposit $100. If you lose, get your refund.
Rate it (0)
Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Tropicana Atlantic City Online Casino review Claim Now
$500 Cash match & $10 FREE
Deposit $500. Get $510. Play $1010.
Rate it (0)
FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.Read the Unibet Casino NJ review Claim Now
$20 No Deposit & $2000 Cash Match
Experience 888 no risk.
Rate it (0)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. NJ residents only.Read the 888Casino NJ review Claim Now
Deposit $250. Get $250. Play $500
1st Deposit bonus
Rate it (0)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the PlaySugarHouse Casino review Claim Now
100% up to $300
First deposit bonus
Rate it (31)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Harrah's Casino review Claim Now