Extreme Live Gaming was a live dealer games supplier that is now owned by Pragmatic Play. It is no longer possible to play Extreme Live Gaming roulette or blackjack. Here we show you the games that were offered - and present alternatives
- Extreme Live Gaming Casinos
- Extreme Live Dealer
- Extreme Live Gaming Roulette
- Extreme Live Gaming Blackjack
- Extreme Live Gaming Baccarat
Which Online Casinos offer Extreme Live Dealer Games?
Mayfair Casino: First 3 deposits only. Min deposit £10. Max total bonus £500 & 150 spins. 30x wagering (dep+bonus). 30x on spins, 4x conversion, bonus and spins valid on selected slots. Full T&Cs apply.
Pots of Gold Casino: New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days/ Free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount or from free spins: £20. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply.
Belgravia Casino: First 3 deposit only. Min deposit £10. Max total bonus £500 & 150 spins. 30x wagering(dep+bonus). 30x on spins, 4x conversion, bonus and spins valid on selected slots only. T&C’s apply.
Soho Casino: New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50X wagering the bonus. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus valid 30 Days from receipt. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount. Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full T&Cs apply.
Extreme Live Gaming Casinos
Extreme Live Dealer
Extreme Live Gaming Roulette
- Auto Roulette: a fast-paced, fully automated roulette game
- Golden Ball Roulette: A competitive roulette game featuring an extra bonus round. Whoever bet the most across 20 spins of the wheel could place a special bet and hopefully win a cash prize.
- Reel Roulette: combining roulette and slots, these roulette games offered a side bet with a single-reel slot game featuring symbols from some of Novomatic’s best known slots.
- Club Roulette: a more social roulette experience where you could create your own avatar and interact with other players.
Extreme Live Gaming Blackjack
Extreme Live Gaming Baccarat
Who owns Extreme Live Gaming?
Extreme Live Gaming is now owned by Pragmatic Play who purchased the firm from Novomatic in July 2018.
Is there an Extreme Live Gaming casino bonus?
No, there isn't a bonus for Extreme Live Gaming tables - but you can claim a bonus for Pragmatic Play live dealer casinos.