We show you the best casino sites from around the world. Explore our top sites and play at a global leader today.
Browse by Available Countries
Discover and learn about all of the Available Countries available to find out which best suits you.
- How We Rate The Best Casino Sites
- Qualifications & Online Casino Expertise
- Licensed Casino Sites & Regulation
Best Casino Sites for 2021 - Top 10 Casinos Online
Read the BetMGM Casino review. Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Unibet Casino NJ review. FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Read the Tropicana Atlantic City Casino review. Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Virgin Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Harrah's Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Borgata Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the PlaySugarHouse Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Caesars Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Party Casino NJ review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
How We Rate The Best Casino Sites
Qualifications & Online Casino Expertise
Licensed Casino Sites & Regulation
- Fair Games: One of the most crucial reasons to never play at an unregulated site is that game code can be changed in favour of the house. With no way of knowing what's going in under the hood, you could be losing out to a malicious slot or table game. At a regulated casino, games have to be regularly tested to ensure all play is fair.
- Security Standards: Websites regulated by the top gambling regulators always have to strive for better player protection. Grey market casinos do not have that obligation. They can allow their software to become stagnant - making way for bugs and security vulnerabilities.
- Resolutions for complaints: If you have a complaint about your existing gambling site - but have not received a solution, then you have the backing of the regulator. If casinos aren't fulfilling the license conditions, a site could receive fines, sanctions and even the loss of the license.
- Data Protection: Regulated online casinos ensure that player data is always protected in line with the license requirements. Most sites will use SSL encryption and verified payment methods to safeguard members. Grey market sites don't need to live up to these same standards.
What is the best casino site?
The best casino offers regulated fun games, great bonuses and can guarantee player security. Any top casino should also treat players with decent terms on bonuses. Finally, you should be able to play your favourite games on the platform of your choice, with no restrictions.
Are online casino games legal?
The legality of online casino games depends on the countries laws. Some jurisdictions allow all forms of internet gambling, from casino to sportsbook. Other jurisdictions will have limited online gambling facilities.
What payment methods are available?
Credit/debit cards should be available at the majority of sites. However, you will want to check the casino's list of payment methods to see all possible methods. Each casino should have a banking page - and here you can view all payment options alongside and the withdrawal/deposit times.
What are the best slot machines?
Focus on slots with a high return to player - the higher, the better. With a high RTP slot, you can expect to win back more from your gameplay, keeping you spinning. Progressive jackpots are also a good option if you wish to win the biggest prizes. But it should be cautioned that these games have some of the lowest returns of any game.
What is the safest online casino?
The safest online casinos use SSL encryption technology to reinforce data transfers. If the casino uses firewalls, then this is even better. For even more security, players can choose to use an e-wallet which adds a further layer of protection. With a password and username, you can log in and authorise payments, while staying secure.
What is the best software for casinos?
NetEnt, Playtech and Microgaming offer award-winning gaming options. In the realm of live dealer games, Evolution Gaming is considered to be a leading force. With a portfolio of award-winning games and unrivalled market reach, their games continue to impress on an international level.