What kind of online casino bonus are you looking for? Whether it's free spins, a deposit bonus, a no deposit bonus, or something else, these gambling sites offer all of them and some extras. Feel free to read our reviews to find out exactly what's on offer, or cut to the chase and grab what you want!
- Types of Online Casino Bonus
- No Deposit Bonus
- Keep What You Win Bonuses
- Online Casino Bonus Codes
- New Online Casino Bonuses
Find the latest casino promo codes here
£100 + 20 Free SpinsFree Spins on Book of Dead slotsRead Review
New Players Only. Wagering occurs from real balance first. 50x wagering the bonus or any winnings generated from free spins. Contribution may vary per game. Available on selected games only. The wagering requirement is calculated on bonus bets only. Bonus is valid for 30 Days/ Free spins valid for 7 days from issue. Max conversion: 3 times the bonus amount or from free spins: £20. Excluded Skrill deposits. Full Terms apply.Get CodeXXXXXTested Last used 15 mins ago
Types of Online Casino Bonus
- Deposit Bonuses - This is one of the most popular bonuses selected by operators. For example, create an account and we'll match your first deposit up to € 200.
- Free Spins - Free spins are another way that legit online casinos will reward you. You'll often be given a set number of free spins to use for every € 20 you deposit or something along those lines.
- High Roller and VIP Bonuses - This will only apply to a small percentage of you. If we're telling the truth, a simple € 100 bonus will not be relevant to a high roller . VIP programs are in place for high rollers and they're often on the receiving end of some incredible bonuses.
- Refer a Friend Bonus - This is a simple yet effective bonus that rewards all parties involved. Usually, when you refer one of your friends to a casino, you’ll receive some bonus credit to use as a thank-you for the referral. These bonuses aren’t usually capped so there’s no limit on how much you can earn or how many friends you can refer.
No Deposit Bonus
- New Players - New customers will often be offered a no deposit bonus as a way to get their foot through the door. This can range from a set amount of credit or a certain number of free spins to use.
- Rewards - Occasionally, loyal players will receive no deposit bonuses as a token of appreciation.
Keep What You Win Bonuses
- Wagering Requirements - Wagering requirements will be applied to the majority of bonuses and promotions. This is the number of times you’ll have to stake or play through your funds before you can make a cash withdrawal. However, there are some extremely generous sites out there who don’t apply wagering requirements and allow you to keep what you win.
- Conversion Limits - Conversion limits are similar to your winnings being capped at a certain amount. For example, you’ll get €20 worth of free spins to use but you can’t win any more than €100. We guess you can’t really complain if you’re getting something for nothing.
- The Future - More betting sites are offering bonuses without wagering requirements and conversion limits. It’s an extremely competitive market and whoever has the best online casino bonus offer will basically get the majority of the market share. You are also likely to see far more Android and iPad casinos.
Online Casino Bonus Codes
New Online Casino Bonuses
How do online casino bonuses work?
An online casino bonus is an introductory reward for joining a gambling site. To trigger the bonus, you will usually have to make a deposit. The bonus will sit in its own balance and can be used to play games. If you meet the wagering requirements, you can withdraw the bonus.
Can you make money from bonuses?
You shouldn't approach a bonus with the aim of making money - simply because it is unreliable. They are more to complement your existing entertainment. To withdraw any bonus, you will first need to meet the wagering requirements. And your success with this can vary depending on the bonus terms, the amount of times you have to wager and your overall luck.
Are bonuses worth it?
Yes, they are. They are useful for having more funds to play at a site. And as an added perk, you could withdraw the balance as real cash.
Are there online casino bonuses with no deposit required?
Yes, there are. These special bonuses require no upfront deposit. All you have to do is sign up to the brand and the bonus will be credited to your account.