Launched in 2017, TRON is a slightly lesser-known cryptocurrency (compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Ripple) but it is increasingly being offered as a payment method at online casinos. Fast and secure, there are many reasons players may want to use TRON at online casinos Here we show you online casinos that accept TRON.
- Why use TRON Casinos?
- How to deposit using TRON
- Other Crypto Payment Methods
Top Tron Casino Sites
Party Casino NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Stake.us Casino: Sign up with the code NEWBONUS and when you verify your account get 25 Stake Cash for free PLUS 250,000 Gold Coins! No deposit required. 18+ only. T&Cs apply. Excludes NY,NV,ID, KY,WA, MI.
BC.Game: Use the BC.Game Referral / Promo Code NEWBONUS on sign-up to claim. 18+. T&Cs apply
Why use TRON Casinos?
TRON offers many advantages that make it an attractive option for online gamblers:
- Increased level of anonymity over traditional payment methods
- TRON can process up to 2000 transactions per second 24/7
- The fees are much smaller than Bitcoin and especially Ethereum
- Anonymity is protected with no sharing of personal details
- Fraud protection for player and casino
Did you know? The full name of TRON is actually TRONIX, hence the TRX symbol but TRON fits with the media and entertainment industries who have hastened its rise. On the TRON network, a block is created every three seconds and TRX is listed on more than 130 exchanges.
- You cannot earn TRX by mining
- You have to buy it on the bigger exchanges
- There is a smaller choice of TRON-friendly casinos (as opposed to Bitcoin or Ethereum)
- Few casinos offer bonuses specifically for TRON players
How to deposit using TRON
Are TRON casino deposits safe?
Yes, as with all cryptocurrencies, there is a small risk. However, blockchain technology gives cryptocurrencies like TRON increased security, which is further strengthened by two-factor authentication at many online casinos.
Does TRON store my details?
No, all TRON transactions take place on a decentralised network, so your details are never stored.
Can I claim a bonus with TRON deposits?
If an online casino accepts TRON as a payment method, they will usually leave at least some of the offers and bonuses open to TRON deposits. However, not all promotions follow the same rules, and some may be restricted to ‘real-money’ transactions. You should always check the terms and conditions of each offer before signing up.