Popularised by billionaire Tesla founder Elon Musk, Dogecoin is now one of the most-talked-about cryptos around. Online casino operators have jumped on this wave, so there are now many Dogecoin casino sites to pick from. Here’s the best of the bunch.
- Best Dogecoin Casinos
- Dogecoin Online Casinos
- Dogecoin Casino Bonuses
- Dogecoin Casino Reviews
- Other Crypto Payment Methods
- Dogecoin Casino Sites - FAQ
Best Dogecoin Casino Sites
Best Dogecoin Casinos
Dogecoin Online Casinos
- Transaction fees: If you hold your DOGE in a wallet, such as Exodus or Atomic, the transaction fee (the cost to send the DOGE from the wallet to the casino) is only a fraction of one coin - around $0.01. This means that you have virtually all of the deposit value to play with.
- Fast Deposits/Withdrawals: Much like Litecoin, DOGE uses a validation system to confirm transfers. Ultimately, it’s not as fast as XRP, but it’s usually faster than BTC and ETH. Added to that, many Dogecoin casinos offer instant withdrawals, so you usually get your winnings within an hour or two.
- Proven security: The Dogecoin network is tried and tested, giving users peace of mind that wherever coins are sent to another wallet, they will arrive. Also, by using a crypto, such as DOGE, as your payment option, it removes the need to share bank account or credit card details with the casino operator.
- Pay and Play: Some online Dogecoin casinos operate on a pay and play system. The player just creates a user name, makes a deposit and plays. At the end of the session, they request a withdrawal. With these sites, you are completely anonymous.
- No limits: A particular bugbear of using traditional casinos and fiat currency payment methods is the maximum limits on withdrawals. We believe if you hit a big jackpot, the money is yours, and you should be able to withdraw it all (if you wish). At Dogecoin casinos online, you can, as many sites don’t have maximum withdrawal limits for cryptos.
- Provably fair: Several industry experts believe that provably fair gaming is the future. Provably fair is where the player can check an original seed after the game to see that the result wasn’t altered in any way. It uses cryptographic hashing and blockchain technology, which is why most Dogecoin casinos offer these games.
Dogecoin Casino Bonuses
- No Deposit bonuses: As the name suggests, players don’t need to make a deposit to claim these offers. The most popular no deposit bonus is for registering an account. Typically, the casino will offer some free spins or FreePlay credits. They are a great, risk-free introduction to the casino.
- Matched deposit Bonuses: Matched deposits are where the casino ‘matches’ the player’s deposit. For example, 100% up to 10,000 DOGE (or currency equivalent). This gives you bonus funds to play with, plus you also have your real money deposit to use as well.
- Free Spins: Nearly all Dogecoin casinos offer free spins bonuses. Some sites include them in their welcome offers, but you can also get them from game of the week promotions, deposit bonuses, and slot tournaments.
Dogecoin Casino Reviews
- From our review, go to your preferred Dogecoin casino using the link provided.
- Register an account.
- Go to the deposit page and select DOGE. Then, copy the wallet address.
- Next, open your wallet/exchange where your DOGE is stored. Click send and paste in the wallet address (from the casino).
- Depending on the network speed, your Dogecoin should arrive in about 5 to 10 minutes.
- It’s time to start playing.
Other Crypto Payment Methods
Dogecoin Casino Sites - FAQ
Do Dogecoin casinos have mobile apps?
Not all Dogecoin casinos have standalone mobile apps, but most do. Whether the casino has an app or not, mobile players are welcome as all of the sites we recommend are optimised for smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
What other cryptocurrencies can I use?
Some online casinos accept up to 40 cryptocurrencies, as well as DOGE. Other digital assets you can use are BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, USDT, XRP, ADA, and EOS.
What games are available at Dogecoin casinos?
There’s a wide and varied selection of games at the best Dogecoin casinos, including progressives, slots, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat. Moreover, you can play in both the virtual and live dealer casinos.