Find the best Crypto Casinos and Bitcoin casinos in your country. Complete review explaining the pros and cons of BTC casinos; plus Bitcoin casino bonuses, variety of games and other cryptos.
- Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Casinos
- Advantages of Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- Disadvantages of Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
- Bitcoin Casino Games
- Other Cryptocurrency Casinos
- Crypto Casino Sites FAQs
Browse by Crypto Payments
Discover and learn about all of the Crypto Payments available to find out which best suits you.
Pros and Cons of Bitcoin Casinos
Advantages of Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- Borderless - Whether you’re in Canada, Japan, or India, Bitcoin remains constant. This makes it an attractive payment method because players can use any casino (within accordance with the site’s terms and conditions) under the sun. Furthermore, having a global payment method means that you are not burdened with foreign exchange fees, which can handicap players in specific countries.
- Anonymity - At some Bitcoin casinos, your identity remains completely anonymous, meaning you can visit the site, make a deposit and start playing. Other casinos do require some level of verification, but this may only be an email address or phone number. Contrast this to heavily regulated casinos that want proof of ID and address for every player, and you can see why cryptocurrency casinos are becoming more popular.
- Fast Withdrawals - With a Bitcoin casino, you can typically expect your withdrawal request to be processed within minutes, so you usually receive your winnings within the hour. This is much faster than most non-BTC payment methods that can take up to seven days in some cases. Additionally, all transactions are stored on the blockchain; you have undeniable proof that payments were sent as it’s completely transparent.
Disadvantages of Bitcoin Gambling Sites
- Price Volatility - The price of all cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, can be extremely volatile. This means that you could buy $100 of BTC, and a week later, it may be worth $70 or $140. To a degree, this doesn’t matter when you are using the currency at the casino. For instance, a slot game might cost 0.01 mBit a spin. This is fixed regardless of the dollar value of Bitcoin. However, when you want to withdraw and sell the cryptocurrency for a fiat currency, you will notice a difference if the price has changed.
- Charges/Fees - Many Bitcoin casino guides claim that cryptocurrencies have no fees, but this isn’t correct. Firstly, you need to buy the cryptocurrency with money from your bank account. Whether you use an exchange or a third-party service like Neteller, you will pay a small fee. The next charge is when you send your Bitcoin from an exchange or wallet to the casino, you have to pay a network fee. This can vary depending on how busy the network is. All in all, the fees are reasonable for most cryptos, but they do exist.
Bitcoin Casino Bonuses
Bitcoin Casino Games
- Jackpot games
- Video and classic slots
- Video poker
- Live dealer games
Other Cryptocurrency Casinos
Crypto Casino Sites FAQs
Are Bitcoin casinos safe?
Like all other online casinos, there are reputable operators and some rogue actors. That’s why we recommend using one of the casinos on our list. These sites have a proven track record for fair gaming and fast payouts.
What is the best Bitcoin casino?
It depends on your preference. Some sites have larger bonuses than others, and you will find different games at each casino. For this reason, we advise reading our casino reviews to learn more about each site.