QIWI Casino Sites
QIWI is an online payment service and e-wallet popular in Russia and Eastern European countries. Top-ups to a QIWI account can be made at hundreds of in-store venues - or via your online banking account. Here we show you trusted casinos that accept QIWI as a payment option.
- Why use Qiwi Casinos
- How to deposit using QIWI
Top QIWI Casino Sites
NetBet Casino: New players. £10+ deposit. No ewallets/ prepaid, 30x pt on bonus. 50x on free spins T&Cs apply
UK Casino Club: The minimum deposit is £10. A two hundred times wagering requirement applies on all bonuses and certain games contribute a different percentage to the wagering requirement. T&Cs apply
Why use Qiwi Casinos
- Adding funds to the e-wallet is flexible, with in-store and online top-ups available
- Offers anonymity - no details are shared with third parties
- Transaction verification further boosts your security
- Can be used for fast deposits and quick withdrawals
Did you know? QIWI is a registered partner with VISA, giving the service an extra layer of credibility. Upon opening an account, you have the option to have your own QIWI VISA card. You can enjoy several benefits, including cashback on purchases and even shopping discounts.
- It's not available for deposits at all casinos
- Not many casinos outside Europe support the payment method
- Withdrawals can take up to 2 days - which is slower than average for an e-wallet.
- May not be eligible for all bonuses
How to deposit using QIWI
No funds in your QIWI account? You can add money in a variety of different ways. You can top-up in a store, send money from another wallet or make an online payment.
Can I claim a Qiwi casino bonus?
Many online casinos do not give bonuses for e-wallet deposits, due to an increase in fraudulent activity. You can check if a casino will give you a bonus by viewing the terms and conditions.
How long do QIWI withdrawals take?
It can take anything between 24 and 48 hours for winnings to arrive in your account. 24 hours is the average for most e-wallet services.
Is QIWI a legit service?
Yes it is - its used by millions across the world and is an approved partner of VISA. It's also licensed by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.