We’ve composed a list of the best USDT casinos for you to compare in the table below. Also, this guide looks at the strengths and weaknesses of using this stablecoin and what bonuses you can expect to pick up.
- Best Tether USD Casinos
- Tether USD Online Casinos
- Tether USD Casino Bonuses
- Tether USD Casino Reviews
- Other Crypto Payment Methods
- Online Tether USD Casino Sites - FAQ
Best Tether USD Casinos
Tether is controlled by the Hong Kong-based Tether Limited, which is controlled by the same owners as Bitfinex - one of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
Tether USD Online Casinos
- High liquidity - Virtually every cryptocurrency exchange under the sun has USDT markets, and with the asset’s $80 billion market cap, there is no shortage of supply. This means it’s easy to buy and sell as required.
- No volatility - As a dollar-pegged stablecoin, players know exactly how much they are betting each game. Contrast this with a Bitcoin slot where you might be wagering 0.0002 BTC a spin, which changes a lot in dollar value and you can see the advantage of using USDT.
- Fast Payments - Most Tether is an ERC20 token, which means it runs on the Ethereum network. Typically, deposits take between 5 - 10 minutes to be credited to your account, which is actually slower than a credit card. However, withdrawals are much faster, with most casinos paying out USDT winnings within 1 hour.
- Reliable - Tether has been around for several years now. It’s tried and tested, so reliability is never in question. Many crypto enthusiasts send millions of USDT to various wallets and exchanges every day, highlighting how reliable it is.
- Higher limits - The majority of Tether USD online casinos have higher withdrawal limits for crypto compared to fiat currencies. Therefore, if you land a big win, you can get your cash immediately.
Tether USD Casino Bonuses
- Welcome Bonuses: As you can see in the table above, there are some eye-catching USDT casino welcome bonuses. Most offers are matched deposits, where the casino ‘matches’ the deposit by a certain percentage up to a maximum value. As a player, you want to compare the wagering requirements for these bonuses to find the best value offers.
- Reload Bonuses: A reload bonus is also a matched deposit offer. The only difference is that the amount tends to be smaller. That said, they are still a good way to get extra value on your deposits.
- Cashback: Cashback bonuses are becoming more and more popular at Tether casinos. Here the casino gives players money back based on their aggregated losses. Some sites offer cashback with no wagering, which effectively reduces the house edge.
- Free Spins: These promotions are popular with all players. You can snap up free spins in different ways - depending on your chosen casino. There are sites that serve them up to new players as part of the welcome offer, and others that have them as a weekly promo.
Tether USD Casino Reviews
- Use the links or buttons in the table above for instant access to your chosen Tether casino.
- Click the registration button and fill in the sign-up form.
- Once your account is created, go to the deposit page and select ‘Tether/USDT’.
- You’ll be shown a USDT wallet address for the deposit. Copy it.
- Open your personal crypto-wallet (or exchange) and send your USDT to the casino wallet address.
- If you claim a bonus, this will be credited along with your deposit.
- You’re now ready to play your favourite real money casino games.
Online Tether USD Casino Sites - FAQ
Can I use Tether casinos on a mobile?
Absolutely, yes. All of our approved Tether USD casinos are mobile-optimised. Many of them have dedicated apps, which enhance the mobile gaming experience even further.
What other cryptocurrencies can I use?
Along with USDT, the other cryptocurrencies you can use at online casinos are BTC, ETH, ADA, XRP, LTC, BCH, USDC, and DOGE, to name a few.
What games are available at USDT casinos?
You’ll find the world’s most popular games at USDT casinos. They offer video slots, Megaways, progressive jackpots and feature buys. Also, there are plenty of table and card games like roulette, blackjack, and baccarat, plus live dealer options and lottos.