Visa is a popular payment solution thanks to its security, safety and ease of use. Depositing using a Visa debit card also gives you enhanced protection against fraud or cybercrime. Below you will find our top online casinos that accept Visa payments.
- Why use Visa Casinos?
- How to deposit using Visa
Best Visa Casino Sites
FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. NJ residents only.
New Casino customers only. Deposit/transfer min. $20. Applies to first deposit to Casino only. Max. bonus $200. 15x wagering (game weighting applies) on deposit and bonus to make the bonus balance withdrawable. Time limits and T&Cs apply.
Why use Visa Casinos?
- All the information you need to deposit can be found on the card itself
- You can use it to deposit and withdraw your winnings
- Zero liability gives you an added layer of protection
- Track your spending, winnings and losses using affordability tools in your bank account
- It's free to use - with no need for an external service.
Did you know? Visa credit cards are no longer accepted at UK online casino. Depositing via a credit card was banned in April 2020 to tackle problem gambling through credit.
- You have to share financial details directly with casino
- Card withdrawals tend to take longer due to extra checks from the banking authority.
How to deposit using Visa
Are Visa casino deposits safe?
Yes, they are safe provided your are playing at a regulated casino site that uses SSL encryption. You can check for this information by viewing the sites's security policy.
Should I save my card details?
Saving your card details allows you to skip filling out the same information again. Generally its fine to store details if the site is legitimate. Alternatively, use an e-wallet service to add a deeper layer of security.
Can I claim a bonus with Visa deposits?
Yes, Visa deposits are eligible for bonuses - but check the offer terms and conditions to understand if there are any conditions.