Ripple is a real-time cryptocurrency created in 2012 that became the fourth cryptocurrency to have a BitLicence in 2016. Ripple’s impressive customer base includes American Express, Santander Group, and MoneyGram, among many others, making it an ideal choice for online casinos. Here we show you online casinos that accept Ripple.
- Why use Ripple Casinos?
- How to deposit using Ripple
- Other Crypto Payment Methods
Top Ripple Casino Sites
BC.Game: 18+. T&Cs apply
Why use Ripple Casinos?
- It is faster than competitors - between 3 to 5 seconds
- It is very reliable - since it was created for the banking industry, it is somewhat protected from fluctuating value
- Since all Ripple has already been mined, there is a lack of volatility associated with the currency
- It can be used as a mediator between currencies
Did you know? Ripple was never intended to be used as a payment method. It was created for transferring different currencies and commodities but merchants soon began accepting it as a payment method and it quickly grew to become the third-largest cryptocurrency in the world.
- Smaller choice of Ripple-friendly casinos (as opposed to Bitcoin)
- Few casinos offer bonuses specifically for Ripple players
How to deposit using Ripple
It is very simple to deposit at an online casino using Ripple. All you need is an e-wallet and a valid login to your chosen online casino. All set? Follow our step by step guide below:
Are Ripple casino deposits safe?
While no cryptocurrency transaction is 100% safe due to volatility, Ripple as one of the least volatile and most accessible cryptocurrencies offers further peace of mind.
Does Ripple store my details?
No, all Ripple transactions take place on a decentralised network so your details are never stored.
Can I claim a bonus with Ripple deposits?
You can usually claim most bonuses from Ripple-friendly online casinos using XRP unless it is otherwise stated in the promotion’s terms and conditions. Always check the T&Cs before you sign up for an offer to avoid disappointment. There aren’t currently many online casinos offering bonuses specifically for Ripple players, but this could change as usage grows.