EOS is a decentralised system, based on blockchain with two key elements, the EOS.IO system architecture, and the EOS Tokens. It is the EOS tokens that are coming into use as a cryptocurrency on certain online casinos, via a platform for decentralised applications called dApps. Here we show you online casinos that accept ESO.
- Why use EOS Casinos?
- How to deposit using EOS
Why use EOS Casinos?
- dApps is a customisable platform unique to EOS
- It is fee-free (the network covers the cost)
- It is much more scalable than some other cryptocurrencies
- Instant transactions
- It is very user-friendly for both players and casinos to ensure a better gaming experience
- You can buy EOS with either ‘real money’ (Fiat currencies) or other cryptocurrencies
Did you know? EOS stands for Electro-Optical System and was created with the intention of speeding up transactions. EOS launched in 2018 but the code launched a year earlier and made history by securing $4 billion from investors in ICO fundraising before the cryptocurrency was actually released.
- Transactions cannot be reversed
- EOS is subject to value fluctuations
- Smaller choice of EOS-friendly casinos (as opposed to Bitcoin, Litecoin or Ethereum)
- Few casinos offer bonuses specifically for EOS players
How to deposit using EOS
Are EOS casino deposits safe?
With cryptocurrencies you always run the risk of losing money due to inflation or inputting an incorrect amount or address, however, EOS transactions themselves are safe and secure.
Does EOS store my details?
No, all EOS transactions take place on a decentralised network, so your details are never stored.
Can I claim a bonus with EOS deposits?
As EOS is still a fairly ‘niche’ payment method, you might not find many bonuses which incentivise its use. However, you can usually claim most bonuses from EOS-friendly online casinos unless it is otherwise stated in the promotion’s terms and conditions. Always check the T&Cs before you sign up for an offer to avoid disappointment.