Bitcoin Cash is a cryptocurrency created from a ‘fork’ of Bitcoin, in August 2017. Although it shares most of its code with Bitcoin, it is significantly faster at processing transactions. It is this feature that has seen Bitcoin Cash become one of the top digital currencies in the world, in the relatively short time since its launch.
- Why use Bitcoin Cash Casinos?
- How to deposit using Bitcoin Cash
- Other Crypto Payment Methods
Why use Bitcoin Cash Casinos?
- You don't need to share personal information
- It is a fee-free payment method
- You don't need a credit or debit card
- It is quick - faster than Bitcoin due to its ability to process a much higher volume of transactions
- You can use your deposited funds within minutes
Did you know? Most Bitcoin Cash transactions take place in the US but there are more than 95,000 transactions in the blockchain every day. Whereas Bitcoin blocks are limited to 1 MB, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) are up to 32 MB.
- Payments cannot be reversed
- Valuations fluctuate
- Mining fees may still apply
How to deposit using Bitcoin Cash
Are Bitcoin Cash casino deposits safe?
Yes, Bitcoin Cash transactions are encrypted and independently verified at different points on the decentralised network.
Does Bitcoin Cash store my details?
No, all Bitcoin Cash transactions take place on a decentralised network so your details are never stored.
Can I claim a bonus with Bitcoin Cash deposits?
You can claim bonuses if you are using Bitcoin Cash - but not at all casinos. Each online casino will have its own restrictions regarding payments and withdrawals using different payment methods. If you cannot withdraw bonus money using Bitcoin Cash, for example, it should be clearly stated in the offer’s terms and conditions.