Blackjack Betting Systems that Work: The Definitive List
Best Blackjack Sites
Read the BetMGM Casino review. Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Unibet Casino NJ review. FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Read the Tropicana Atlantic City Casino review. Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Virgin Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Harrah's Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Borgata Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the PlaySugarHouse Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Caesars Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Party Casino NJ review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Blackjack Betting Systems that Work
Blackjack Betting System List
- The Martingale System - Great for guaranteeing a win if you have a large bankroll
- The Labouchere Betting System - A negative progression betting method which is effective for intermediate and expert players
- Bluejay's Half-Bankroll Strategy - This strategy is an all-or-nothing approach which is fantastic those who enjoy taking a risk
- The Parlay Betting Method - If you're a beginner with a small bankroll then there are few better ways to win a lot of money without having to stake a lot of money
- Flat Betting - Simple, effective and a great starting point for anyone just starting out in the blackjack world.
- 1-3-2-6 Betting System - Design to provide four winning wagers in a row, this is another great betting strategy for intermediate and advanced players
- Up and Pull - Similar to the parlay system, this positive progression method is great if you have a small starting stake.
- The D’alembert Method - An up and down system, this strategy is seen as a lighter version of the fabled Martingale System
Put Them All to the Test
Can you make money playing blackjack?
You can win money playing blackjack - but it's not 100% guaranteed. All of the systems on this page are effective and can help you win - but they are not reliable all of the time.
What is the best blackjack betting system?
In reality, no betting system will help you win all of the time. The best way to improve your results is by using a optimal blackjack strategy as you play.
What is Blackjack card counting?
This is a technique that helps a player to predict when to start betting big to catch upcoming blackjack opportunities. To summarise, a card counter will observe and tag each card in play - waiting for the deck to decrease. When the player is sure that there are high value cards remaining in the pile, then they will start to aim for blackjack wins.
Does card counting work at online casinos?
No, it doesn't. In a virtual blackjack game, RNG controls which cards come from the deck. And in live dealer games, the deck is shuffled on a regular basis.
11 February 2021
14 April 2021
In this Story Stream
New Loyalty SchemePots of Gold Rewards Programme: Buy Bonuses & Free Spins in brand new store16 Apr 2021 Read more
Spin for FreeGrosvenor Casino Wheel of Wins - How to win daily cash prizes16 Apr 2021 Read more
£2m GiveawayLadbrokes £2m Jackpot King Giveaway - How to win the weekly draw16 Apr 2021 Read more
Spring SpinsMr Green Spring Mystery Cash Prize - How to win up to €10,00016 Apr 2021 Read more
New CodesPots of Gold April Action: New bonus codes net you £1,500 Bonuses + 360 Free Spins16 Apr 2021 Read more