How to Win Online Roulette
Online Roulette Strategy
- Martingale System – You start with a base stake and double up every time you lose. Following a win, you drop back down to the base stake again. This system ensures that every win returns one unit of base stake.
- Paroli System – This involves doubling up after a win. You decide how many times in a row you wish to let your chips ride. The advantage of this system is that if you lose, it is mostly house money. You only lose your initial bet.
- D’Alembert System – This system is similar to the Martingale system, but the betting progression is less steep. You increase your bet by one chip following a loss or decrease your bet by one chip following a win.
- Masse Égale – This is a system with no progressions. You simply place the same stake on the same bet over and over again. Statistically, you are likely to land a correct number bet within 37 spins, possibly fewer.
Tips for Winning In Roulette
What Is the Best Bet in Roulette?
- Single Number – 35/1 – 2.6%
- 2 Numbers – 17/1 – 5.3%
- 3 Numbers – 11/1 – 7.9%
- 4 Numbers – 8/1 – 10.5%
- 5 Numbers – 6/1 – 13.2%
- 6 Numbers – 5/1 – 15.8%
- Columns or Dozens – 2/1 – 31.6%
- Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1-18/19-36 – 1/1 – 47.4%
What Is the Safest Bet in Roulette?
American Roulette Tips
- Casino Rules – Is the game you are playing strictly played according to standard American roulette rules? Check the information page to make sure.
- Table Limits – There will be stake limits on most tables. If these are low, then the Martingale System can be difficult to use since you could go over the stake limit after five or six losses.
- Bankroll – Always ensure you have enough money for your American roulette session and never bet more than you can afford to lose.
European Roulette Tips
- Use a Bonus - There’s no better way to increase your chances of winning European roulette than to use a bonus, especially if it requires no deposit. Thankfully, many of our approved casinos offer them.
- Pick a High Limits Table - Remember how we mentioned that you can run into table limits when using the Martingale system? That can be largely avoided by playing at high stakes roulette tables.
- Maximize House Money Bets - When you find yourself with a stack of chips you’ve won, make riskier bets with bigger potential payouts. This is the time to bet on single numbers for maximum payouts.
Progression Based Tips
Which Online Casinos offer Live Dealer Roulette?
Rate it (0)
Tropicana Atlantic City Online Casino: Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Tropicana Atlantic City Online Casino review Claim Now
Rate it (32)
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Borgata Casino review Claim Now
Rate it (0)
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the BetMGM Casino review Claim Now
23 January 2020
16 March 2020
24 March 2020
31 March 2020
01 April 2020
02 April 2020
06 April 2020
23 April 2020
29 April 2020
Stack up the spinsbet365 Casino Free Spins Builder: Stake and Win 100 Free Spins3 hours ago Read more
Spin CrazyBetfred Games is giving away 100,000 free spins 🎰31 Mar 2020 Read more
Spring SpinSpring Casino Promo Codes now live at Pots of Gold (£1,500 bonus + 360 free spins)30 Mar 2020 Read more
Money Backbet365 Casino gives you 10% live blackjack cashback every Tuesday30 Mar 2020 Read more
Spin TrainRide the bet365 Casino Free Spins Express for up to 25 free spins 🚂27 Mar 2020 Read more