How to Win Online Roulette
Learn how to win online roulette more often with several easy to follow strategies.
Online Roulette Strategy
- Martingale System – You start with a base stake and double up every time you lose. Following a win, you drop back down to the base stake again. This system ensures that every win returns one unit of base stake.
- Paroli System – This involves doubling up after a win. You decide how many times in a row you wish to let your chips ride. The advantage of this system is that if you lose, it is mostly house money. You only lose your initial bet.
- D’Alembert System – This system is similar to the Martingale system, but the betting progression is less steep. You increase your bet by one chip following a loss or decrease your bet by one chip following a win.
- Masse Égale – This is a system with no progressions. You simply place the same stake on the same bet over and over again. Statistically, you are likely to land a correct number bet within 37 spins, possibly fewer.
Tips for Winning In Roulette
What Is the Best Bet in Roulette?
- Single Number – 35/1 – 2.6%
- 2 Numbers – 17/1 – 5.3%
- 3 Numbers – 11/1 – 7.9%
- 4 Numbers – 8/1 – 10.5%
- 5 Numbers – 6/1 – 13.2%
- 6 Numbers – 5/1 – 15.8%
- Columns or Dozens – 2/1 – 31.6%
- Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1-18/19-36 – 1/1 – 47.4%
What Is the Safest Bet in Roulette?
American Roulette Tips
- Casino Rules – Is the game you are playing strictly played according to standard American roulette rules? Check the information page to make sure.
- Table Limits – There will be stake limits on most tables. If these are low, then the Martingale System can be difficult to use since you could go over the stake limit after five or six losses.
- Bankroll – Always ensure you have enough money for your American roulette session and never bet more than you can afford to lose.
European Roulette Tips
- Use a Bonus - There’s no better way to increase your chances of winning European roulette than to use a bonus, especially if it requires no deposit. Thankfully, many of our approved casinos offer them.
- Pick a High Limits Table - Remember how we mentioned that you can run into table limits when using the Martingale system? That can be largely avoided by playing at high stakes roulette tables.
- Maximize House Money Bets - When you find yourself with a stack of chips you’ve won, make riskier bets with bigger potential payouts. This is the time to bet on single numbers for maximum payouts.
Progression Based Tips
Which Online Casinos offer Live Dealer Roulette?
100% cashback up to $100
Choose from over +200 games
Rate it (0)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Virgin Casino review Claim Now
Risk-free $100 Play.
Deposit $100. If you lose, get your refund.
Rate it (0)
Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the Tropicana Atlantic City Online Casino review Claim Now
$20 No Deposit & $2000 Cash Match
Experience 888 no risk.
Rate it (0)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. NJ residents only.Read the 888Casino NJ review Claim Now
Deposit $250. Get $250. Play $500
1st Deposit bonus
Rate it (0)
New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.Read the PlaySugarHouse Casino review Claim Now
Electric TipsWhich Lightning Casino strategy gives you the biggest wins?12 Oct 2019 Read more
Reel DealJoin Casumo Reel Races for epic prizes (Best online slots tournament)11 Oct 2019 Read more
Fun in the sunWin a trip to Barcelona with PlayOJO Casino (Plus Tech Prizes)09 Oct 2019 Read more
Jester'nother JackpotCasumo Casino produces another millionaire: Finnish player wins €3,041,054.79 from a €0.50 bet09 Oct 2019 Read more
Autumn SpiceOctober Casino Bonus Codes 2019 (Exclusive to Pots of Gold Casino)09 Oct 2019 Read more