Which Online Casinos offer American Roulette and Live Dealer Roulette?
Unibet Casino NJ: FREE CASH PLUS DEPOSIT MATCH. Use the promo code UBCASINO10 when you register to get $10 free play. Get $500 deposit match using promo code UBCASINO500. T&Cs apply. Over 21s. NJ residents only.
Virgin Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Tropicana Atlantic City Casino: Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Harrah's Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
BetMGM Casino: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
PlaySugarHouse Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Caesars Casino: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
American Roulette Review
- Classic Version - Obviously, this is the version you’re most likely to find in online casinos. The classic variation of American roulette is extremely fun to play. The extra zero makes it that bit more interesting, giving you two opportunities to hit the big payout.
- Live Dealer Version - What can we say about live dealer roulette games? In our opinion, they’ve changed the entire gaming experience for the better. You’ll have a chance to play American roulette against a real dealer which will make your playing experience much more exciting and sociable. It’ll give you the ‘real casino’ experience. There are some incredible visuals and you’ll be able to place all of the usual American roulette bets on a digital game board before the dealer closes the round of betting.
- Mobile Roulette - As we’re sure you’re aware, the majority of reputable online casinos have apps available for download. This means that you can play American roulette, and other versions, from the comfort of your own home. You don’t even have to get out of bed if you don’t want to. This makes all casino games more accessible which is fantastic news for everyone.
What Is American Roulette?
So, what is American roulette? Quite simply, it’s a variation of the classic and extremely popular original table game, but it has two zeros. You’ll find American roulette in tons of online casinos. If you visit land-based casinos we’re sure you’ll probably come across it there as well.
American Roulette Casinos
- Licences - Make sure that a casino is properly licenced before you register your personal details. It only takes a few minutes and it could save you lots of hassle in the long run. The best casinos are usually either licenced by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) or the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). However, there are many different credible licences out there. As always, research is the key.
- Game Selection and Quality - This may seem obvious, but some players forget to check this out before signing up. Make sure that your version of American roulette is on offer and available to play. It would be pretty disappointing to create an account and make a deposit only to find out you can’t play your favourite game.
- Welcome Bonuses - Always do your homework and weigh up your options in regards to welcome offers and deposit bonuses. The key is to get as much value for money as possible. Welcome bonuses can range from matched deposit bonuses to rewards for playing regularly. However, you should always read the terms and conditions and be on the lookout for offers that appear too good to be true.
- Customer Support - Personally, we wouldn’t sign up anywhere that didn’t have a stellar customer support network in place. For instance, if support is available for six hours a day then we’d recommend avoiding the casino. If support is available 24/7 and there are a range of contact methods then it’s probably safe to play. These checks only take a few minutes to complete but they can save you major headaches.
American Roulette FAQ
Is American roulette a fair game?
Yes, it’s a fair casino game. However, it’s not really the game you need to be worried about it’s the casino you’re playing at. Always make sure that it’s fully licenced. You can find this information out in our casino reviews.
What number lands the most in roulette?
Each number has an equal chance of landing over the long term. The house edge is reasonably large so you’ll need to go on a winning streak to make a serious profit. Each number has a 35/1 chance of landing. However, it’s important to take the zero and double zero into consideration also as they pay out much higher if you land them.
What is the American Roulette house edge?
The house edge in American Roulette is 5.26%.
What is the difference between American and European Roulette?
An American Roulette wheel has an extra zero pocket - the double zero. This extra pocket increases the house edge, putting you at a greater disadvantage.