Ancient Fortune Slots
Bingo meets roulette in this highly rewarding blend
If you’re looking for a fresh challenge, Spingo roulette will offer you exactly that. This blend of two of the world's most popular casino games is a hybrid of roulette and bingo. Learn all about this fun game and how to play it below.
Spingo roulette may seem slightly strange and unnatural to the majority of online casino players, and that’s because it is. However, this game really is the full package. It’s unique, challenging, and most importantly, super fun to play.
During this review, we’re going to give you the lowdown on how to play. We’re going to evaluate the different types of bets, tell you how to play Spingo roulette, and we’ll finish up by showing you how to pick a legitimate online casino so that you have the best gaming experience possible.
Ladies and gentlemen, strap on your seatbelts and let’s get started.
Spingo Roulette Review
Let’s start our Spingo roulette review by looking at the different bet options. There are plenty on offer, so you’ll have a few hard decisions to make. Hopefully, luck will be on your side, and you’ll walk away with a big payout.
- Green Bet - There is only one green tab on the Spingo wheel. This is extremely similar to the zero in European roulette. Place your chips here, and if you win, you’ll get a payout of 24/1.
- Red/Blue/Yellow Bet - This is when the three other colours come into play. Each colour has a number from 1-10. However, you can still bet on the colour alone which is the equivalent to red/black in regular roulette. This bet pays 3/1.
- Zero Bet - This wouldn’t be a proper game of roulette if a zero wasn’t brought into the equation. If you successfully land this bet, you can expect a payout of 20/1.
- Number Bets - As we mentioned above, there are three main colours with numbers ranging from 1-10. Naturally, this bet can net you 10/1.
- Combination Bets - This is when things start to get a little more interesting. For example, you can bet that the number will be seven and the colour will be red. If you guess correctly, you’ll get a payout of 32/1.
- Odd/Even Bets - This is an incredibly unique game. However, it’s still roulette after all. Therefore, you can place odd and even bets. The payout is 2/1.
- High/Low Bets - There are ten numbers in each category. The high bets are 6-10, and the low bets are 1-5. Again, you’ll get odds of 2/1 for these bets.
Reader Question: Is it legal to play roulette online?
A. The answer to this question changes depending on your jurisdiction. For example, online roulette is legal in the majority of European countries but not in the USA.
What Is Spingo Roulette?
Now that we’ve explained the various Spingo Roulette bets let us explain what Spingo roulette is and how to play the game.
Firstly, you won’t need to be a genius or a seasoned roulette player to understand this. The truth is, while it looks completely different to European roulette it’s actually surprisingly similar.
All you need to do is place your bets and keep your fingers crossed. The idea behind this variation of roulette is the same in terms of gameplay. The ball will be dropped onto a spinning wheel, and the winning number or colour will be determined by where the ball settles. Yes, it really is that simple.
In terms of Spingo roulette strategy, you’ll have to take the house edge into consideration before you implement any systems such as the Martingale or Fibonacci. If you plan on using a roulette betting system, please ensure that you research carefully before doing so.
Spingo Roulette Casino
Now that you understand the game, you’re probably wondering where you’ll find a great Spingo roulette casino. Well, we’re glad you’re asking. This is a reasonably large decision and making the right one is vital.
If you choose a great casino, you’ll have a brilliant time. Alternatively, if you choose a poor casino, it’s likely that you’ll have a bad gaming experience. We’ve outlined three steps below that’ll help you to make the best decision.
Bonuses and Promotions - Assess your options and try to take advantage of any great bonuses and promotions before you commit to signing up anywhere. Almost every online casino will have some form of bonus to try and entice new players through the door.
These often come in the form of matched deposit bonuses or free casino credit. Do your homework and remember to always read the terms and conditions section first of all for any hidden clauses.
Deposit and Withdrawal Options - It’s important to have a wide range of deposit and withdrawal options available. If a casino only accepts one or two different payment methods, that’s not going to be suitable for the majority of players.
Moreover, you want to be sure that you’ll have access to your funds within a reasonable period of time. For instance, if a casino only pays out via bank transfer, it could be 2-3 working days before you have access to your winnings.
Customer Support - Don’t settle for anything less than a superb customer support network. At the end of the day, you’re wagering your hard earned cash. You deserve to have a support team waiting for your call 24/7.
If a casino doesn’t have multiple options available, that should send alarm bells ringing.
Ultimately, what we have here is a unique, novel casino game which we reckon will be a hit with the vast majority of players who try it. As they say, you’ll never know what it’s like until you give it a try. May the odds be in your favour!
- Software: Microgaming
- RTP: 96.70%
- Game Type: Roulette
- Single or Double Zero: Single Zero
- Roulette Racetrack: Yes
- Platform: PC