bet365 Games Dual Drop Jackpots launch - Thousands in community jackpots to win every week
How to win Dual Drop jackpots
- £10+ wager on eligible games: 1 Ticket for the community jackpot
- £100+ in wagers on eligible games: 1 Ticket for the weekly jackpot
Dual Drop Jackpots Explained
- Weekly Jackpot: Pays out at the end of every week
- Community Jackpot: Once the pot reaches £100,000
Note: All Dual Drop prizes are paid out as cash values - meaning there are no wagering requirements on winnings!
Dual Drop Jackpots FAQ
What is the qualifying bet to join?
You will need to wager a minimum of £10 on select Dual Drop jackpots to qualify for an entry to the community jackpot draw.
Do I need to be online to win?
If you are offline at the time of the draw, you can still win either of the two jackpots.
How are winning tickets chosen for the Dual Drop jackpot?
bet365 attaches a unique number to each ticket which is decided by a random number generator. The computer keeps all these numbers in a system - when the prize draw tackes place, one of these random ticket numbers is selected.
Terms and conditions
- You will earn one Community Jackpot prize draw ticket for every £10* cash staked on qualifying Dual Drop Jackpots games. After a jackpot is won, any accumulated tickets and any stakes that would have counted towards a ticket in that jackpot draw, will reset to zero.
- You will earn one Weekly Jackpot prize draw ticket for every £100* cash staked on qualifying Dual Drop Jackpots games. After a jackpot is won, any accumulated tickets and any stakes that would have counted towards a ticket in that jackpot draw, will reset to zero.
- All currency amounts are generated on a daily basis, based on live exchange rates, and are at the sole discretion of bet365.
- All qualifying games can be identified by the Dual Drop Jackpots Diamond symbol.
- Stakes can be placed cumulatively across qualifying games until the jackpot has been won.
- An unlimited number of jackpot tickets can be won during qualifying periods. Players can win more than one prize per qualifying period from the Community Jackpot.
- Tickets earned are only valid for that corresponding jackpot period. After a jackpot is won, any accumulated tickets and any stakes that would have counted towards a ticket in that jackpot draw, will reset to zero.
- The Community Jackpot prize draw takes place when the jackpot reaches £100,000*. The Weekly Jackpot prize draw takes places every Sunday at 22:00 GMT. The value of the Weekly Jackpot will depend on the total stakes across all eligible games in the relevant weekly period.
- If by the deadline of the current Weekly Jackpot Draw (22:00 GMT of the Sunday of that week), there are no players with one or more prize draw tickets, the jackpot will enter a 'Rollover' and will continue to grow at the same rate of stake contributions until the following draw date (22:00 GMT on the following Sunday).
- Prizes are assigned to valid prize draw tickets according to a Random Number Generator.
- You do not have to be online when a jackpot prize draw occurs to win a prize.
- All prizes will be credited automatically to your withdrawable balance.
- There is no wagering requirement attached to any Dual Drop Jackpots winnings.
- The contribution rate for the Active Weekly Jackpot is 2% for each game. The contribution rate for the Active Community Jackpot is 4% for each game.
bet365 Casino Promo Codes
24 April 2021
£2K In Cash PrizesMr Green 2K Prize Draw: Win A Share Of £2,00023 Jul 2021 Read more
£1m In PrizesThe Great Grosvenor Giveaway: Win A Share Of £1million In Prizes23 Jul 2021 Read more
10k Cash Prize32 Red Tipping Point: Win Up To £10,000 In Cash23 Jul 2021 Read more
10K Slots GiveawayGet ready for the bet365 Games £10K Slots Festival20 Jul 2021 Read more
Cash Prize & MoreLadbrokes Instant Spins: Win £100 Cash, Free Spins & Bonus15 Jul 2021 Read more