Where to play
Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. We aim to create a safe online environment for players through free, impartial and independent reviews of the best online gambling companies so that you can play with confidence and security. All ratings and reviews are made independently of the operator by our team of gaming experts and with every company being fully licensed to operate they can be trusted to offer fair play. We accept compensation from the companies advertised on this page and this may affect the brand positioning. We endeavour to continuously update this list so we can bring you the most current sites and the best available offers but we cannot review every site in the market Every online gambler deserves a safe and fair place to play. Please note we have financial arrangements with many of the companies on our website. Those arrangements provide that the company will receive a fixed fee commission if users choose to utilize the links located on the website GOT IT
$25 No Deposit
Use bonus code NEWWORLD1
Rate it (63)
Read the BetMGM Casino review: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Lucky Star roulette is an incredibly unique version of everybody's favourite table game. This particular variation originated in China. A quick look at the game board will give you an instant oriental feel. It also has a completely different set of rules which we’ll look at in more depth later on. Let’s get into the ins and outs of Lucky Star roulette, shall we?
Lucky Star Roulette Review
We should start this Lucky Star roulette review by telling you that there’s no wheel involved. The game board is a pentagram and there are forty single numbers ranging from 0-8 scattered all around it.
You can place a series of different bets. For instance, you can bet on the number, the colour and whether it’ll be an odd or even number. You can also place combination bets by choosing a couple of different outcomes. For example, you could bet that the winning number will be a red six.
Moreover, you’ll have three options to choose from when it comes to the colour of the number. You can bet on red, black, and green. This is one of the biggest differences when you compare it to European or French roulette. However, we must tell you that there are only five green numbers on the board so your chances of landing one are much slimmer.
Furthermore, there isn’t a ball involved. A small light will indicate the winning number once the board has stopped spinning.
Lucky Star Roulette Featured Question: Can I implement any roulette strategies that’ll give me a better chance of winning?
A. It’s difficult to use any systems or strategies when playing Lucky Star roulette. This is due to the choice of numbers. Some have a better chance of landing than others. This makes it extremely different to French, European, and even American roulette.
What Is Lucky Star Roulette?
So, what is Lucky Star Roulette? Now that we’ve given you a background to the game we’re going to take a closer look at the types of bets and what the chances of each of them landing are.
- Green - There are just five green numbers on the game board. Therefore, the chances of one appearing are much lower. This means that’ll you’ll get much greater odds compared to red/black. This bet will pay out at 8.7/1.
- Red/Black - In terms of odds, it’s much more likely that the light will stop on a red or black number compared to a green number. That’s why the odds of these two colours are 2.2/1.
- Odd - Since there are just eight numbers on the board, the odds for odd and even numbers are different. The chances of you landing an odd number are 1.75/1.
- Even - As we mentioned above, due to the nature of the game, odd/even numbers have different probabilities. The odds for an even number appearing are 2.4/1.
- Zero - There are two zeros on a Lucky Star roulette board. This is much different than the usual single zero that we’re used to seeing in the European and French variations of roulette. The payout for a zero is 22/1.
- One - There are five number ones in total. If you manage to land one you’ll get a payout of 4.35/1.
- Two-Seven - It’s less likely that you’ll land the numbers ranging from 2-7. All of these bets will payout at 8.7/1.
- Eight - If you bet on the number eight you can expect big odds. You’ll get odds of 14.5/1.
Lucky Star Roulette Casino
Roulette players often ask us what to look out for when searching for a Lucky Star roulette casino. Well, to be honest, the answer is simple and can be applied to all casino games.
If you want to play and register an account at a new online casino you should always take the following points into consideration.
Casino Licences - Don’t play at any online casino unless it holds a licence from a well established and trusted gaming authority. The best gaming licences are issued by the MGA (Malta Gaming Authority) and the UKGC (United Kingdom Gambling Commission). The gaming authority will set out a strict set of rules and regulations that the casino has to abide by. That’s the reason why it’s imperative that you choose a reputable one.
Software/Games - You wouldn’t sign up with Netflix if they didn’t have your favourite movies and TV series available, would you? The same applies to online casinos. Only play at the ones that offer your favourite games and use reputable software providers. Some of the best games are designed by Evolution Gaming, Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, and Yggdrasil to name but a few.
Bonuses and Promotions - Try and use casinos that’ll offer you a wide range of roulette bonuses and promotions. This is what separates brilliant casinos from average casinos, in our opinion. All you need to do is click on the promotions page before you create an account and that’ll give you an insight into what’s on offer. The best casinos will offer you a mix of deposit bonuses, free spins, and cashback offers.
- Software: Playtech
- RTP: 97.30%
- Game Type: Roulette
- Single or Double Zero: Single Zero
- Roulette Racetrack: Yes
- Platform: Android, iOS, PC