Best Online Blackjack Strategies
Latest Blackjack Strategies
Blackjack Strategy Chart
A soft hand is one with an ace which may count as one or eleven points. This is the ‘soft’ strategy:
Simple Blackjack Strategy
- Always split Aces and always split 8s
- Never split 10s or 5s
- Double 11 if the dealer has 2-10
- Hit or double soft 17 (Ace-6)
Blackjack Strategy Single Deck
How To Win At Blackjack
- Learn the rules. This may seem obvious, but a firm grasp of the jargon and what you can and cannot do will seriously improve your game.
- Follow the strategy. As we mentioned earlier, you can reduce the house edge with a few simple tips. This will not guarantee a win, but in the long run, you’re much more likely to come out on top more frequently.
- Practice, practice, practice. The only way to get better at the game is to play it.
- Know when to quit. Research states that around 75% of players in a casino will be winning at some point, but only 4% go home a winner. Be one of the 4%.
Blackjack Tips For Beginners
- Start small. Losing big early on can make you bet more to try and recoup your losses. This is never a good strategy.
- Don’t listen to other people at the table. When playing live casino blackjack, a lot of players love to chat and give advice. Let them talk. Blackjack is just you against the dealer, so as long as you follow the basic strategy, you’re playing the correct game.
- Don’t pay insurance. This is basically another new bet with new money based on whether or not the dealer has blackjack. The house has almost a 6% edge with an insurance bet, rather than a 1-2% edge in regular play.
- The most important tip of all- HAVE FUN!
Blackjack Strategy FAQs
What is the best blackjack strategy?
Aim for games with the lowest house edge - aim to use a strategy chart when playing blackjack games.
What is a blackjack strategy chart?
A blackjack strategy chart shows you the most optimal play for your hand based on what the dealer has. Following a strategy guide, you can decrease the house edge to its maximum limit.
What is the basic strategy in blackjack?
Splits aces and 8 - hit on hard 11 and below - always stand on soft 19 or more.
These are very basic pointers for basic blackjack strategy. For more detailed tips, read the above strategy guides.
Is there a blackjack strategy table?
Yes, we have three tables available on this page. Please scroll up to see a full list of optimal strategies to use.
Garden StakesWhat is Atlantic City Blackjack? (Rules & Strategy)19 Feb 2020 Read more
Brand NewCasino.com launches exclusive live dealer games30 Jan 2020 Read more
Win up to 1,000xPlaytech's Quantum Blackjack deals out big multipliers (Win up to 1,000x)13 Jan 2020 Read more
Cheap CardsWhich casinos have free blackjack games?13 Jan 2020 Read more
NJ's FinestBest Atlantic City Blackjack Casinos13 Jan 2020 Read more
Master 21Blackjack Rules Explained: The Ultimate 21 Guide13 Jan 2020 Read more
21MPHEvolution Speed Blackjack Review: Quick and Slick13 Jan 2020 Read more
Latest TipsHow to win European Blackjack (Rules & Strategy)21 Oct 2019 Read more
SpicySpanish 21: A Blackjack Fiesta?21 Oct 2019 Read more
Blackjack 101Bankroll for Blackjack: How to manage your money21 Oct 2019 Read more
Blackjack 101Blackjack Betting Limits: What are the must know facts?21 Oct 2019 Read more
Overcome the 1%What is Bluejay's Half-Bankroll blackjack strategy?21 Oct 2019 Read more
Beat the dealerHow to win Double Exposure Blackjack21 Oct 2019 Read more
Best 21 Strategy?What is the Parlay Betting Method? (Rules & Strategy)14 Oct 2019 Read more
Cracking the mythsBlackjack Betting Systems that Work: The Definitive List14 Oct 2019 Read more
21 Master ClassWhat is the Martingale Betting system?14 Oct 2019 Read more
Best Strategy?What is the Labouchere Betting System?14 Oct 2019 Read more
Blackjack StratsWhat is the D’Alembert Blackjack Method?14 Oct 2019 Read more
Blackjack 101What is a Positive and Negative Blackjack Progression Betting System?14 Oct 2019 Read more
More from 21?Online Pontoon: A Better Blackjack Alternative?14 Oct 2019 Read more
Viva Las VegasVegas Strip Blackjack: Why do Blackjack pros choose this version?14 Oct 2019 Read more
Beat the competitionBlackjack Tournaments: How to Play and Win14 Oct 2019 Read more
Blackjack Master Class1-3-2-6 Betting System Guide: How to generate better returns using this strategy14 Oct 2019 Read more
21 on autoWhere to play NetEnt Perfect Blackjack30 Sep 2019 Read more
Safe BetGet 25% Blackjack Cashback in August at bet365 Casino20 Sep 2019 Read more
21 VIP StyleWin your share of £1,200 daily and feel like a Blackjack VIP at 888 Casino20 Sep 2019 Read more
Flush with CashPai Gow Poker win nets tourist $330,000 at Vegas Casino (Epic Royal Flush finish)03 Sep 2019 Read more
21 SwitcherooWhat is Exchange Blackjack? (Rules & Strategy)16 Aug 2019 Read more
White Flag?When should you Surrender in Blackjack?02 Aug 2019 Read more
Risk vs RewardsHigh stakes vs low stakes: Which blackjack table limit is best for you?08 Jul 2019 Read more
Up your OddsHow to increase your Blackjack odds of winning: Best tactic to use08 Jul 2019 Read more
21 Pro TipsThe Science of Doubling Down in Blackjack (Essential Tips & Strategy)03 Jul 2019 Read more
Black-JackedHigh stakes blackjack player lands stunning £1,820 win on two hands26 Jun 2019 Read more
Defying all oddsHigh stakes blackjack pro crushes odds with $2,455 win26 Jun 2019 Read more
New Table GamesMicrogaming Redefines the Gaming Experience with Two New Table Games26 Jun 2019 Read more
Vegas Night LifeWhat is the best night club in Las Vegas?15 Apr 2019 Read more
Vegas HotelsWhich is the best casino hotel in Las Vegas?15 Apr 2019 Read more