Which Casinos Can I Play With Ethereum?
Find the best Ethereum Casinos to play slots, roulette and blackjack. Claim exclusive bonuses at these Ethereum casinos
Best Ethereum Casinos
The whole world is being swept up in a blockchain revolution, and online casinos have not escaped the tidal wave of change.
As a matter of fact, the casino industry is almost always the first to adapt to new technology, and while other industries just begin to grasp what blockchain is and what it means for them, there are already a number of functioning Ethereum casinos. We’ll explain what they are, how they work, and more here.
There are two types of Ethereum casinos - regular online casinos which accept the cryptocurrency ETH, and casinos which operate on the Ethereum blockchain.
We’ll focus on the ones which run on the Ethereum blockchain in this section. This is one of the most secure and advanced second-generation blockchains, and some of the world’s leading companies such as Microsoft have decided to build decentralized applications on it.
Operating on such a powerful blockchain means these ETH casinos can offer multiple advantages to players, such as:
Smart Contracts - When you place a bet, the outcome is governed by a smart contract. Funds will then automatically be moved to your wallet or the casino’s wallet when settled. This means the casino can’t refuse to pay or delay releasing your funds. The casino never controls your funds - you do.
Provably Fair Games - Have you ever been cheated by an online casino or had a suspicion that games were rigged? That can’t happen at casinos on the Ethereum blockchain. Every game outcome is recorded on a public ledger and games are provably fair, meaning you can verify for yourself that nothing unfair has occurred.
New Games - If you’re tired of playing the same casino games over and over, ETH casinos could be a breath of fresh air. Independent developers are creating new games all the time. They’re still slots, table and card games, and dice games, but they’re new titles you probably haven’t played before, and they offer a novel gaming experience.
What is Ethereum
There are two answers to this question - Ethereum is both a blockchain and a cryptocurrency.
As a blockchain, it’s a decentralized network secured and run by its users. Developers can build all sorts of things on this blockchain including casino games.
Smart contracts are a feature of the Ethereum blockchain - they allow two users to make an agreement, such as a bet, where funds are held in escrow until the conditions of the contract are settled. This makes it impossible to cheat, which is a big advantage for online casino gamers.
As a cryptocurrency, Ethereum is a digital coin which users transact in. It’s the same concept as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, but the way it works is completely different from a tech standpoint. The point remains, though - Ethereum is a currency, and you can use it to place real money bets at crypto casinos.
There are also applications built on top of the Ethereum blockchain which have their own tokens/currencies. FunFair is the best-known casino application on Ethereum.
As you can see, “What is Ethereum?” is not a one-dimensional question. It’s a lot of things to a lot of people, but the above information takes care of the fundamentals.
If you’re still confused, watch this quick, three-minute Youtube video on Ethereum
Best Ethereum Casinos
You’ll find a list of the best Ethereum casinos on this page. How do we know they are the best?
- They are run by trusted operators with high player approval ratings.
- Each casino offers casino games which are often provably fair - sites like Mr Bit Casino are a good example.
- They don’t hold your funds back when it comes time to pay winnings.
- World-class customer support is available to guide you if needed.
- These casinos offer generous bonuses to both new and loyal players.
How to Play at Ethereum Casinos
If you’ve never used cryptocurrency casinos before, don’t let that discourage you. It’s simpler than you might think. We’ll explain how to play at Ethereum casinos here.
- Select an Ethereum casino from the table on this page. These have all been reviewed and rated by our expert team.
- Purchase some Ethereum from a cryptocurrency exchange. If you already have them, you can skip this step.
- Move these to your casino wallet. If you’ve chosen a regular online casino which accepts Ethereum, it works the same way as any other casino payment option - enter your wallet address and make the deposit. If you’re playing at one of the niche casinos on the Ethereum blockchain, you might need to trade these for specific tokens and hold them in a separate wallet.
- Select whatever game you want to play - slots, blackjack, roulette, video poker, or another, and start playing as normal. Everything works the same way as it does in a regular casino once you start playing.
How to Make a Deposit at Ethereum Casinos
We’ll break down how to make a deposit at Ethereum casinos in more detail. If you’re a first-time Ethereum user, follow these steps carefully.
- Get some Etherum at a cryptocurrency exchange. Make sure to select one which accepts USD, GBP, EUR, or whatever currency you are using. Otherwise, you’ll have to buy Bitcoin and trade it for ETH, which is an extra step and means extra exchange fees.
- Sign into your casino account and take a note of your Ethereum wallet address. Most casinos will generate one for you automatically. It’s important that you get the wallet address correct. Your wallet address might look like this - 0Z89203b3A7b2A69De6Rbf7f01ZD13A2108B1c43e8. We recommend copy and pasting it to eliminate errors.
- Move the amount of Ethereum you want to play with into your casino wallet. Deposits are extremely fast, so you won’t have to wait long. Your balance will soon be updated, and you can then begin playing Ethereum casino games immediately.
Please be aware that if you play at niche casinos built on the Ethereum blockchain, such as FunFair casinos, the deposit process may be different and will involve getting the relevant ERC-20 tokens.
Is Playing at Ethereum Casinos Legit?
So, Ethereum is clearly a big deal, but is playing at Ethereum casinos legit? Yes, most definitely. If you look at any cryptocurrency site, you’ll see that Ethereum is in the top three coins. Bitcoin Casinos may still be the most popular, but Ether is catching up.
Billions upon billions have been invested into this coin and development of applications on the Ethereum blockchain. Companies like Microsoft would not build on Ethereum if it wasn’t legit. ETH casinos are as legit as any other and are even more transparent than regular ones.
07 September 2023
19 October 2023
17 December 2023
18 December 2023
03 January 2024
08 January 2024
03 March 2024
- New Daily & Weekly Leaderboards With A $200,000 Monthly Prize Pool At Duelbits Casino -
- Casino Promotion
26 February 2024
29 February 2024