For the benefit of new players, we are going to show you the basics of what these offers are - and why they are so valuable. A free spins no deposit bonus is a type of online casino reward that gives you free spins.
Upon playing these free spins, you will receive bonus money. This bonus money can be used to play more slots and games. In some cases, you can even use it to play table games. But unlike traditional bonuses, these spins require no upfront deposit. This is sometimes why they are referred to as "free" bonuses.
The word free is an immediate turn off for many internet users. We associate anything free with a scam, spam or some kind of cybercrime. But in the context of these casino bonuses - they are genuinely free.
You may be still wondering what the catch is. And more importantly: what does the casino get in return for you claiming the bonus spins? It's a good question - and one that has several layers to it.
- There's a chance you could deposit: The most obvious reason is that they want you to sign up and play with real money. By giving you a free entry point, you are eased into the site. And if it's a good site - you may want to claim additional bonuses to extend your fun. And why not? Good casinos are hard to find!
Free samples are used in almost every industry to give customers a preview of a product. Test driving a car, trying a new snack, getting free hair products - the objective of any free sample, is to get you to become a full-time customer.
- Boost sign up numbers: Rewards like these generate hundreds and thousands of new player registrations. And gambling sites have certain metrics to achieve when it comes to sign-ups. By offering a no deposit bonus, they can supercharge these numbers.
- Promote a change to the site: Redesigns, makeovers, software switches - these are big occasions for a gambling site. But they can create distrust with existing players - which can filter to prospective users. A no deposit casino bonus can break down the defensive barrier - giving players a chance to experience the new features of the site.
Why Claim Free Spins?
Free spins are one of the most popular casino bonuses
. Especially when they come with no deposit. They are versatile - and give you many options when it comes to your gambling. But what exactly can you do with them? Let's take a look.
- Experience new games for free: Choosing a new slot game can be a gamble all in itself. Sure, the game could look great. But will you like the features? Once you spend those coins, you may not get them back. By playing with bonus spins, you don't have to worry about losing your hard-earned money. If the game is bad, there's no loss to you.
Alternatively, demo mode slots are an option. But in truth, they are an inferior solution. That's because playing with free spins gives you the added bonus of actually winning money. On a free play slot - you have no chance of winning money. In the UK, you also have to sign up to access free play slots. In this instance, you might as well try to claim the bonus.
- Try out a new casino: Let's be honest - it's sometimes hard to get a feel for a site based on the home page alone. Even casino reviews, which can be thousands of words long - can't help you fully picture the site. These can also be time-consuming to read. With a bonus - you can try the site for yourself, and get some first-hand experience.
- Win real money: Outside of being a good research tool, you can also win real money from these casino bonuses. This can be a complicated process, especially when you factor in wagering requirements. But it is possible to convert those free funds into something tangible. Veteran players will almost exclusively lookout for these offers for this reason alone.
- For entertainment purposes: Ultimately, why do we play slots? The thrill of winning, that rush as you activate the bonus - the immersive graphics and sounds. No matter why you enjoy these games, a bonus is the perfect way to get started.
Free Spins No Deposit UK
While free spins can be found in online casinos
over the world - it's good news for players based in the United Kingdom. You have an abundance of options when it comes to casino bonuses. And you may be thinking that you only receive these offers are a new players only kind of situation.
This is not the case - even existing members can be eligible for no deposit spins under certain circumstances. But where exactly should you look? Here's where you can expect to find spins.
- On a new signup: The most common way to land free spins is when you register with a new site. Upon creating a new account and fulfilling any requirements (such as verifying a phone number) you will receive your spins.
- During a site rebrand: If a site adds major features or drastically overhauls its looks, it can create some distrust with existing members. To ease the blow, gambling sites will readily offer no deposit bonuses to give current and new members a taste of the site.
- To celebrate special events: The holiday season, sports matches and other big events can be fruitful for bonuses. Keep an eye out on your emails from casinos that may offer free chances for you to play.
- As a promotional offer: While the promo page will be home to all of the paid bonuses - it's still worth checking what's available regularly. You could be left pleasantly surprised by what's on offer.
We recommend always trying to opt into communications where possible. This ensures you get deals directly to your device and can claim them as and when they appear.
Best Free Spins Casinos
Choosing an online casino with free spins can be difficult. There are hundreds of different brands out there. And they not only boast tempting welcome offers - but also excellent long term promotions. What exactly separates these sites from competitors? To assist you in finding the best casinos - lookout for these key features.
- Fair wagering on bonuses - An often overlooked aspect of bonuses is the wagering requirement. A common mistake is to simply look at the value of the offer - paying no mind to the important terms. This is a mistake. You may be buying into a bonus with much higher wagering than you would like after all.
- Regular free spin promotions - You don't want any site to be a one-hit bonus wonder. Ideally, you want plenty of chances after the main offer to claim as many bonuses as possible. How can you tell what the site offers? Simply head to the promotion page. If they have lots of regularly updated offers - they pass.
- Big gaming selection - Bonuses are a valuable find for any casino player - but if the site doesn't have the games, you are going to be bored pretty quickly. The best sites partner with multiple software providers to bring you an unparalleled selection of slots content.
You may be wondering: what sites meet the criteria listed above and still offer some kind of no deposit bonus upfront? To help connect you with the best brand faster - here are a few of our top-rated online casinos.
- PlayOJO Casino: One of the fairest online casinos with no wagering on certain bonuses. The site is refreshing with its fair loyalty system, which rewards in real cash the more you play.
- bgo Casino: Another fair site powered by Playtech. The recent introduction of slots tournaments means you can play for cash prizes around the clock.
- Casumo Casino:The first online casino adventure. Collecting achievements in games will net you valuables.
- Videoslots Casino: Arguably the online casino with the web's biggest game selection. Videoslots Casino also offers its fair share of bonuses with fair terms.
- Dunder Casino: A state of the art online casino with fair wagering on bonuses. Another example of a site with an extraordinary number of online slots and games.
How to claim free spins on sign up
It's hard not to see the appeal of free spins - especially when they come with no deposit. Experienced casino users will know that claiming these offers is simple, requiring just a few minutes of work. But for the benefit of new players - we are going to detail each step so you can start playing in a matter of moments.
Step 1: Choose a casino with no deposit free spins
There are many ways to find no deposit casinos that offer free spins. The sites on this page will all give you spins on signup with no questions asked.
Step 2: Create an account with the casino
The next step to getting your spins is to make an account with the casino. This only takes a couple of minutes and will require basic details like your name and email address.
Step 3: Collect your bonus
If the casino doesn't require any additional information, then you should be free to play with your spins. You will either need to open up the slot game in question - or hit a link to redeem your bonus.
The above steps should help you claim 40% of the offers available on the internet. However, it's not always as simple as the steps listed above. Depending on the site you choose, you may be asked to fulfil extra criteria which will add some extra legwork. Below you will find the most common extra signup requirements.
- You may be asked to verify a phone number: Tap in a mobile number and receive a verification code, then enter it in the casino. Make sure you choose a valid working mobile number - you will need to receive a text to know what your signup code is. If you do not have a valid code, you won't be able to get your bonus.
- You may be asked to add a bank card: If you are asked to add a debit or credit card, then you will need to do so first. If you don't add a card, you will not be able to receive your spins. It can be intimidating handing over card details to a site you don't know - but rest assured, regulated brands have the best security in place.
- You may be asked to verify your identity: A new requirement for UK players is that you will need to verify your age first before claiming any bonus. This means you will need to send in documentation to prove your identity. Once you have completed the verification step, you will be free to play your spins.
- You may be required to enter a bonus code: In some rare cases, you may need to enter a promo code to claim the bonus. If this is the case, you will need to enter the code during signup - or in your account area. If you don't enter the code, then you will need to get in touch with customer services.
Best Slots for Free Spins
Here are some of the most common games for bonuses in the UK.
- the insanely popular game from NetEnt - is the most popular game when it comes to free spins. And even that statement might be underselling its giant fan base. Most online casinos will offer some form of Starburst bonus deal - either at signup or as a promotion.
What's bizarre is that it seems rather basic when you start playing. Sure, it's colourful, it has nice graphics and the sounds are pretty pleasant to the ears. But this NetEnt slot starts to shine when the main bonus feature activates.
It all begins with the Starburst wild; this stunning symbol kicks off a bonus feature that could leave you bursting at the seams with excitement. Not only will the symbol expand when it appears, but it will also trigger a free re-spin. Up to three re-spins can be won from the appearance of the first wild symbol. This means you could find all three central reels plastered with lucrative wild symbols.
Despite being the most famous free spins slot of all - this game doesn't even have a bonus round. It does make up for this fact with the more regular triggering re-spins. You can also win both ways in this slot - which is a rarity compared to most games.
When you consider the main feature, it's easy to understand why this game has become the king of slots. But what are other online slots
you should be watching out for? Here are some other popular games.
Rainbow Riches Slot
The lucky slot genre is packed with worthy casino games to play. But the game sitting comfortably on the throne is Rainbow Riches slots
. And that's an odd thing indeed: the slot has no free spins bonus and looks outdated compared to games in the genre. But we certainly wouldn't let these minor niggles put you off from what is one of the most feature-packed slots out there.
First and foremost - this slot has three separate bonus rounds. Yes, head to any casino, spin this Barcrest gem and you could activate one of these bonuses: Road to Riches, Wishing Well or the Pots of Gold. But that's not all: in each of these bonus rounds, you could win up to 500x your total staked bet. This makes RR one of the most rewarding slots.
Our pick of the bunch would have to be the Road to Riches bonus. If you're a fan of board games then even better. Set on a background of the Irish countryside, your mission is to navigate the golden road to the leprechaun's pot of gold. Simply spin the wheel and you will move a random number of spaces determined by the number on the wheel. Along your journey, you will pick up all sorts of bonus multipliers to further increase your winnings. Reach the end of the golden road and cha-ching - you will take home the 500x total stake prize.
Thunderstruck II Slot
Thunderstruck II slot
is arguably one of Microgaming's greatest online gaming achievements to date. This 243 ways to win slot has it all; excellent graphics, smooth animation and one of the best bonus rounds of all the free online slots in this list. We are of course referring to the legendary Great Hall of Spins. Match the three bonus symbols scattered on the reels and you will be able to experience the luxuries of Valhalla.
Each of the gods will greet you with one of their bonus rewards. You could choose the mighty Thor free spins with his rolling reels and thunderous multipliers. Or you could opt for Loki and his tricky magic wilds. Let's not forget Odin, who sends his ravens onto the reels to turn symbols into multipliers.
But all the action isn't just reserved for the bonus round. During base gameplay, you also have the chance to activate the Wild Storm bonus. On a random spin, Thor can slam down onto the reels, creating a thunderstorm that will zap up to four reels, instantly turning them wild.
One of the most played slots in the world - Cleopatra slots
is a mainstay of Las Vegas casinos. With high variance payouts and a deluxe bonus - this is the ultimate high risk - high reward slot machine. And thanks to rewarding bonus features - the risk is well worth it.
Landing three scarab beetle scatter symbols will unlock the bonus round. You will be awarded 15 free spins with a 3x multiplier on the winnings. It's a simple feature and bonus - but one that has been copied many times.
For even more big win thrills, IGT designed a Mega Jackpots version that boasts a progressive jackpot prize. Lining up five scatter symbols will trigger the progressive jackpot - a prize that often reaches into seven-figure territory.
Book of Dead Slot
Another Egyptian-themed slot that offers high variance wins - and another popular slot. The game plays similarly to the Novomatic classic Book of Ra. To enter free spins, you will need to hit three scatter symbols - which will award 10 free games. Upon activating the bonus, a symbol will be selected before each spin to become a special expanding symbol.
Book of Dead also has a gamble feature where players can double their winnings. This is a high-risk gamble that could also forfeit all winnings accumulated on that game round.
With the chance to win a 5000x base game jackpot, this slot offers plenty of Egyptian treasure for the taking.
How to Win Real Money
One of the most alluring aspects of a bonus is the knowledge that you can win real money from the bonus. But to do this, you will need to do more than simply playing the spins and use your bonus money. There are a couple of steps before hitting the cashout button.
Step 1: You will need to meet the whole wagering requirement
The most difficult part of converting a bonus is meeting the wagering requirement. Your success depends on two factors: the wagering of the bonus - and your luck. The second one is out of your control - this is gambling after all. But you can choose which bonus you pick. A lower wagering requirement gives you a better shot. Equally, you can choose slots with a higher RTP (more below.)
Step 2: Make sure you meet the withdrawal requirement
Once you meet the wagering requirement, you have completed the hardest task. But you will still need to meet the minimum withdrawal. This could involve having to make a smaller deposit so that you have the funds necessary to cash out.
Step 3: Satisfy any ID requirements
Depending on your geographic location, you may have to provide extra details on who you are. This may involve submitting a photo ID - alongside other identifying documentation. Once you satisfy the checks, it's up to the casino team to process your withdrawal.
How long will the withdrawal take? This is unfortunately difficult to tell. The speed not only depends on the withdrawal method - but also on how fast the site processes the payment. Many online casinos now promise fast payments - as competition continues to grow in the industry.
Keep What You Win Strategy
No deposit bonuses might be risk-free - and they require little effort to claim. But you still have to spend your valuable time to play them. And it can feel disappointing when you don't get the results you want. Thankfully, you can stack the odds in your favour by making some simple tweaks to your game plan. Here's what you can do to keep what you win more often.
Choose high RTP slots: Return to player is an important percentage for slots players. This figure tells you how much you can expect to receive back from a slot. When you aim for a high return slot - you stand a stronger chance of winning. This means you can expect to retain your balance - giving you a strong chance of meeting the wagering requirement.
Focus on lower wagering bonuses: The fewer times you have to wager - the better your chances of meeting the bonus wagering. This shouldn't dissuade you from trying your luck with every no deposit bonus you see. Ultimately, there's always a chance you could get lucky and hit the all-important win.
Always, always, always - check the wagering of a bonus. The key to winning real money with a bonus is to choose the right bonus. And the right bonus will not just require no card details (although this is always nice to have). It will also have low and fair wagering requirements.
For no deposit spins, you shouldn't be tackling anything over 50x wagering. And even at that amount of wagering, many will tell you it's still way too high. What you have to take into consideration is that no deposit bonuses will always have higher wagering requirements. Unless you manage to find a site that requires zero wagering - but even then, they could have a long drawn out withdrawal process that might involve you depositing.
If you know the bonus terms, then you can better understand whether you should take it or not. Try to shop around when looking for a bonus - and try to get the best terms possible. The good thing is that even if you do take a no deposit bonus with questionable terms - you won't have lost anything.
Claim zero wagering free spins: Free spins that require no wagering on the winnings are a precious find for any slots player. There's no wagering to meet - so what you win is pure cash. The only issue with these bonuses is that you will likely not meet the minimum withdrawal. In this case, you may need to deposit some extra funds to bring your balance up to the necessary value before withdrawing.