How to Win Online Roulette
Online Roulette Strategy
- Martingale System – You start with a base stake and double up every time you lose. Following a win, you drop back down to the base stake again. This system ensures that every win returns one unit of base stake.
- Paroli System – This involves doubling up after a win. You decide how many times in a row you wish to let your chips ride. The advantage of this system is that if you lose, it is mostly house money. You only lose your initial bet.
- D’Alembert System – This system is similar to the Martingale system, but the betting progression is less steep. You increase your bet by one chip following a loss or decrease your bet by one chip following a win.
- Masse Égale – This is a system with no progressions. You simply place the same stake on the same bet over and over again. Statistically, you are likely to land a correct number bet within 37 spins, possibly fewer.
Tips for Winning In Roulette
What Is the Best Bet in Roulette?
- Single Number – 35/1 – 2.6%
- 2 Numbers – 17/1 – 5.3%
- 3 Numbers – 11/1 – 7.9%
- 4 Numbers – 8/1 – 10.5%
- 5 Numbers – 6/1 – 13.2%
- 6 Numbers – 5/1 – 15.8%
- Columns or Dozens – 2/1 – 31.6%
- Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1-18/19-36 – 1/1 – 47.4%
What Is the Safest Bet in Roulette?
American Roulette Tips
- Casino Rules – Is the game you are playing strictly played according to standard American roulette rules? Check the information page to make sure.
- Table Limits – There will be stake limits on most tables. If these are low, then the Martingale System can be difficult to use since you could go over the stake limit after five or six losses.
- Bankroll – Always ensure you have enough money for your American roulette session and never bet more than you can afford to lose.
European Roulette Tips
- Use a Bonus - There’s no better way to increase your chances of winning European roulette than to use a bonus, especially if it requires no deposit. Thankfully, many of our approved casinos offer them.
- Pick a High Limits Table - Remember how we mentioned that you can run into table limits when using the Martingale system? That can be largely avoided by playing at high stakes roulette tables.
- Maximize House Money Bets - When you find yourself with a stack of chips you’ve won, make riskier bets with bigger potential payouts. This is the time to bet on single numbers for maximum payouts.
Progression Based Tips
Which Online Casinos offer Live Dealer Roulette?
Read the BetMGM Casino review. Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Tropicana Atlantic City Casino review. Read the wagering terms. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Virgin Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Borgata Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the PlaySugarHouse Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Caesars Casino review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Read the Party Casino NJ review. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
20 April 2021
21 April 2021
29 April 2021
May RewardsFortune Jackpots presents Pariplay May Rewards: Get your share of £5,00010 May 2021 Read more
Crypto CashFortune Jack Crypto Reload Bonus: Get 50% up to 3.5 BTC10 May 2021 Read more
Win MoreMayfair Casino Weekly Win Boost: Get a 20% win boost up to £5010 May 2021 Read more
Weltbet CodeWeltbet Casino Promo Code NEWBONUS - Get 500 EUR plus 250 free spins10 May 2021 Read more
May CashPlayson May Cash Days: How to win €60,000 at Mr Bit07 May 2021 Read more