Age of the Gods Slots
Pinball and roulette - a surprisingly good combination!
This incredibly unique version of roulette will keep you entertained for hours on end. It’s fun, exciting, and offers something likely very different to the same old roulette game you might be used to. Learn all about Pin Ball roulette below.
Pin Ball Roulette
We’ll investigate the specific elements of this game in more detail later on. However, for now, we can tell you that this one is played like a pin ball machine (as we’re sure you’ve already guessed from the title) instead of a traditional roulette wheel.
If you play with a top software provider like Playtech, you should have a fantastic gaming experience. Pin ball roulette has some awesome graphics and fun sound effects. Furthermore, if you grew up during the 80s and 90s it’ll also make you nostalgic - we all remember playing pin ball at one stage or another!
Anyway, without further ado, let’s get down to business and take a closer look at what this game is all about.
Pin Ball Roulette Review
We’ll begin our pin ball roulette review by discussing the various types of bets that can be placed. The good news is that it’s just like playing European roulette, except you’re playing without the wheel. The three main bets that you’re likely to place are:
Numbers - There are 37 numbers in total to bet on. You can bet on 1-36 and, of course, the zero. Moreover, there are various different approaches to number betting. For instance, you can bet on a number straight up, you can split your bet between two numbers, and you can even place a corner bet which covers four different numbers. However, you’ll get much better odds for a straight up bet than what you would for a corner bet.
Odds/Evens - This is one of the most popular bets in all forms of roulette. The bet is also extremely easy to understand which makes it appealing to newcomers and roulette novices. All you need to do is place your chips on the odd tab and if an odd number appears you win. You won’t be surprised to hear that if you bet on the even tab and an even number appears you’ll also win. Just be aware that the zero doesn’t count as either an odd or an even number. If the ball lands here you’ll lose your stake.
Red/Black - Again, this is one of the easiest roulette bets to understand. It’ll also be available in almost every variation of roulette that you play. For example, bet on red and if the ball lands on a red number you win and vice versa. This particular bet pays out at evens and is used in many popular roulette betting strategies such as the Martingale. As always, the zero is its own number and colour, so if the ball lands here you’ll be out of luck, we’re afraid.
What Is Pin Ball Roulette?
When you first glance at this game we have no doubt that you’ll wonder, what is pin ball roulette? Luckily, the answer is a lot simpler than the look of the game.
This variation is as close to European roulette as you’re going to get. As we’ve already mentioned above, the bets are exactly the same. The only thing that changes is how the winning number is decided.
Instead of dropping the ball onto a spinning wheel, you’ll play in classic pin ball fashion. You’ll shoot your ball up into the game zone, and it’ll bounce around of a number of barriers and edges before finally settling in the win zone.
Moreover, the fun doesn't stop there. If you’re lucky enough to win, you’ll then have the chance to either collect your winnings or gamble. The aim of the bonus round is to try and get your ball to land in a multiplier hole. If you fail to do so, you’ll lose your entire stake including your winnings for that round.
Reader Question: Is it safe to play roulette online?
A. As long as you’re playing at a reputable online casino, it’s absolutely safe to play pinball roulette online. The majority of online casinos will use an RNG (random number generator) to decide the outcome of your bet. This makes it safe for both you the player and the casino.
Pin Ball Roulette Casino
So, you’re interested in playing at a pin ball roulette casino. We’ve outlined a few steps below which you should definitely take into consideration before playing. It’ll allow you to have a safe, fair, and enjoyable gaming experience.
- Licences - We mention this in every single one of our game reviews, and we’ll continue to do so because it’s critical that you understand the importance of this point. Only play at a casino that has a valid licence. If you play at one that doesn’t, you’re asking for trouble. The most reputable licences are issued by either the United Kingdom Gambling Commission or the Malta Gaming Authority.
- Software and Game Quality - These two go hand in hand. If you play with an established software provider, you’ll find that the game quality is far superior. Some of the biggest and best providers are NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Playtech, and Microgaming. We’ve reviewed hundreds of these games, and we can vouch for their quality. The reason for this is simple. If you’re playing a high-quality game, then you’re more likely to have fun. That’s what you’re playing for, right?
- Accessible and Convenient - Is your chosen casino mobile compatible? If the answer is no, you might want to reconsider. We can’t think of anything worse than creating an account and depositing money only to find out you can’t play on your smartphone or tablet.
Moreover, if you do your homework properly, you might just find a casino that’ll offer you an exclusive bonus or promotion for registering on your portable device. However, we always like to highlight the importance of reading the terms and conditions
- Software: Playtech
- RTP: 97.30%
- Game Type: Roulette
- Single or Double Zero: Single Zero
- Roulette Racetrack: Yes
- Platform: Android, iOS, PC